The ALN Asset Holders Network has a unique opportunity to impact the future of asset management principles and practices, and differentiate your association through recognition as an industry leader in promoting these value creation strategies.
The Asset Leadership Network is a non-profit organization that helps asset holders connect with policy, standards and regulatory organizations, professional and trade associations, and advisors and suppliers to provide them with resources and training to promote the universal guiding principles that impact the management and value realization of Assets. ALN works with asset holders to help develop and shares information that enhances the practice of Asset Management along with the knowledge and skills of individual Asset Managers.
Asset Management professionals in various sectors are well served within their interest area by existing and emerging organizations, but can benefit from wider exposure to other sectors and industries.
The Value of joining the ALN Asset Holders Network
The ALN Asset Holders Network provides vision and leadership to the Asset Management community in North America through ALN’s promotion and networking of asset holders.
Specific benefits include:
- Demonstrate your commitment to Excellence as a Leader in the discipline of Asset Management.
- Achieve competitive advantage through unique insight into the principles driving the future of asset management excellence
- Advertising and promotion at ALN specific events and opportunities
- To top level representatives of other leaders in the asset management “space”
- To thought leaders and industry experts for insight into trends and best practices
- To public policy figures able to influence regulatory and governance initiatives
- Visibility and input into Public Policy initiatives by ALN
- Keynote speaking opportunities at events demonstrating your organization’s position as a thought leader
- On the mission and activities of the ALN through Membership on the Patron’s Council